Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
I have a Morphe X Jaclyn Hill eye shadow tray in the hands o
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

After a wave of hype, I finally received it at the price of 20% after I announced that it was the normal state to enter the ULTA. The color palette of the entire disc contains earth color, transition color / eye socket color, and color. There is a kind of plate in hand, the feeling I have in the world. You can play a lot of tricks. The cardboard package is very thin and light, and the storage is very convenient. In terms of powder, the pearlescent color is very saturated and smooth, and the matt color is slightly weaker and it takes a long time to dry. Overall, it is good and cost-effective. But it's always Morphe's formula, not too amazing (maybe I expect the value is too high, after all, it's so long and big).

Four eye makeup, especially the first khaki-colored Creamscicle in the second row and the sixth-lasting powdered peach in the first row. The name of the first row of Enlight and Beam is praised. The effect of lighting the eyes and brow bones is great, and the ber is bright.

Consider the friend who started to buy the ULTA version as much as possible, compared to the original package. The coating of the outer casing is not easy to be dirty, and the color number is also marked on the back.

morphe sale,cheap morphe,morphe brushes set,morphe brushes sale,cheap morphe brushes, morphe outlet,

www.cheapredbottomshoes.com
www.replicachristianlouboutin.pw
www.brazilianhumanhairweavesonsale.com
www.cheapalexandanijewelry.com
View user's profileFind all posts by lishuaichaoSend private messageVisit poster's website
I have a Morphe X Jaclyn Hill eye shadow tray in the hands o