Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dat Phan feedback
Dat Fan

saw Dat last night....hopefully Dat reads this board.

1. You talk wayyyyyy to loud into the mic. Especially during the mom accent stuff, you are practically yelling, and it's just harsh to listen to. Have high energy, that's good, but don't talk so loud.

2. The video was pretty lame, honestly.

3. The Dawn of the Dead / girlfriend joke worked. Probably the best joke I've ever heard from Dat.

4. Top Ramen jokes will go over in colleges but not anywhere else.

5. Transformers, cartoons, stuff like that...do more stuff like that.

6. Please quit doing the mother jokes. They just. aren't. funny. AT ALL. The dad ones are pretty funny, about him smoking and singing country karoke. You could expand on that and it would be funny. But god, the mother jokes are horrid.

7. Michael Jackson joke was bad. Don't go there. A good MJ joke is hilarious, a bad one is just a lame attempt.

8. You're not 17, feel free to discuss more adult topics.

9. The always getting the same Asian character bit in movie and tv roles is alright. It's probably the only ethnic joke you do that's sorta funny.

10. And finally, just don't overdo your jokes so much. You keep on and on with something until it isn't really funny anymore. Learn to stop and let the crowd laugh. It seems like your timing isn't that great and you haven't quite got the whole idea of how to place your punchlines. Your jokes could be a little bit longer, and your punchlines would be more effective.

My .02.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

now see, I think that is the kind of feedback that Dat would appriciate. Thanks, that was really constructive. I too, hope he reads this post.

Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

rzkvls wrote:
saw Dat last night....hopefully Dat reads this board.

1. You talk wayyyyyy to loud into the mic. Especially during the mom accent stuff, you are practically yelling, and it's just harsh to listen to. Have high energy, that's good, but don't talk so loud.

That one I have experienced personally. I thought it was just the club I saw Dat perform (possibly the volume turned too high and Dat didn't notice)

Anyway, if it being noticed elsewhere then I am sure Dat will appreciate us bringing it to his attention.