80%
 80%  [ 29 ]
Ralph Nader
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 36

Dat Phabulous

Ya, I'll vote for senseiern.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Fan

i vote Kerry, anyone but Bush who has a right track for Iraq and who didnt dodge the draft.

Dat Phanaholic

Well it's obvious that John Kerry easily won the first debate.
Bush looked nervous, defensive, and unprepared.
If you had landed here from another planet and watched last night you would've assumed that Kerry was the incumbent President and Bush was the longshot challenger.
Bush referred at one point to "September 10th". I would think anybody would have that date correct by now. He was so shifty and scared the whole time; he must have consumed a gallon of water.
Anybody else watch this?
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

No, I prefer Kayaking.

I feel sorry for Bush. I have never seen anyone take a thrashing like he has.
View user's profileFind all posts by invisiblemanSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I watched the debate last night. I saw that somethign wasn't right with Bush. What happened to Kerry's oranginess? ANother spray on flesh-colored tan?

OK, enough of the cheap stuff. Could somebody please explain to me Kerry's plan for Iraq, and his foriegn relations plan? I really want to know it so I can debate it. But, I have not got the slightest idea what he wants to do. All I heard from him was, Bush is screwing up.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phabulous

No one knows where Kerry stands. He could probably debate himself.
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

at least Kerry is better then Bush

Atleast could Kerry decide on a facial color?

View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

a persons leadership skills is not based on there "facial color".

You conservatives love a good distraction from the mess you've made.
Dat Phabulous

Ouch!!! That hurts my feelings.
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

The only Bush I trust is my own.
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

Bush did a horrible job as president yet he is basiclly tied with kerry in the polls.

Here's a non-bias source for polls if you want to track them:Rasmussen

Until the Republican National Convention, Rasmussen had Kerry up by several points. Then things changed. Bush has been ahead since. Some times he is ahead by several points, and sometimes very close.

Another that used to be reliable until they got into analisys was Zogby. Now they do analisys and that affects objectivity.

Sensei Ern
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

im not old enough to vote, but i would go for bush.

lol nader has more votes then bush

Nader is would be a way better president than Bush. Wink

I posted this in Blah,Blah,Blah but I think it's appropriate here, in the Election thread.
yoink78 wrote:
Those pictures rock. Very Happy Sensei, how do you think of these things?

He's a Bush supporter obsessed with debasing Kerry's image so it will make him feel better about voting for a guy whose reckless selfishness is ruining this country. In a nutshell.
Make the guy look silly so we don't have to talk about the $$ and lives that we're wasting trying to "liberate Iraq" and destroy their "Weapons of Mass Destruction" (even though they broke down their nuclear progam in 93 )
[insert]while back home education is slipping, the environment is getting worse, your civil liberties are shrinking and we are still not sure where the REAL enemy is: REMEMBER OSAMA BIN LADEN? YOU DO? GOOD. WELL HE'S NOT HIDING IN IRAQ.
And why, you ask, would someone support arguably the worst President we've EVER had?
Because he supposedly believes in their "values".
This Connecticut insider multi-millionaire who is posing as a Texas cowboy (and can't even ride a horse so he needs to ride around his "ranch" in a Humvee) supports your "values". This former cokehead, c-student, and military service-dodger claims that he believes in Jesus, so, that makes it okey-dokey to overlook what is essentially a criminal administration.
Or something.
John Kerry actually went to war. It was called Viet Nam, kiddies, and it was another catastrophic mistake in judgement. But John Kerry, who was rich and privledged and connected and went to Yale (just like this "president"..although I believe that Kerry actually went to classes) had every opportunity to avoid the war in Viet Nam. But he went. He chose to go. He put his life on the line for your country. While George W. Bush took a cushy National Guard post (that he couldn't even commit to) far, far away from any sort of combat.
But Bush calls himself a leader and has the nerve to criticize John Kerry's war record. The only war that Kennebunkport George junior has seen is on television.
So that is pretty much what Fox news (owned by multi-billionaire Rupert Murdoch who is incidentally NOT an American but still pitching in for the cause because he knows that he'll get billionaire tax breaks from the Cheney ..er.. Bush administration) The New York Post etc.. have left to do. Try to discredit John Kerry and the democractic party and get the attention off of George Bush's miserable failure.
"See the funny photo of Kerry kicking a soccer ball?" "ha ha ha"
That'll keep the American people from wondering, just for a second, why D*ck Cheney's former company, Halliburton was given, with NO COMPETITION, a contract to tap the oil-wells in IRAQ!!!
News Flash: THERE ARE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ.
Yes, kids, look at John Kerry's suntan while we're off 'liberating Iraq".
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Now get ready for the conservative retort. And don't forget to stop looking at the funny pictures long enough to VOTE.
For John Kerry.
Election 2004