Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Are you ready for Last Comic Standing 2?
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

The show that made Dat Phan a star is returning for a second season and promises to be filled with fun and excitement. I personally know a lot of comics who tried out for this show, and if they didn't make it, I'll be shocked!

Will there be a coalition? Will there be gang wars? Which special guests will star in LCS2? Watch and see, Tuesday, June 8th... only on NBC.

(and probably re-airing on comedy central like last year)

Gina rocks!

There will certainly be DRAMA!

I am really excited about the second season. The show has an awesome concept and cannot wait to see who makes it in the house.

still i dont think it will be as crazy as last time. I think they will be funny but not lik form a group to destory one another but who know we need to see who gets in the house.

Gina rocks!

I disagree. When people are competing against each other they will do whatever it takes to WIN.

People's true colors definitely show.

well i just hope to see more interesting comics i really didnt like most of the other acts last years, juyst dat's and ralphie. So I hope its more acts that are interesting like theirs.

i guess cause the commericals look kinda corny right now its lead me to think that way so no harm done :-p

I know some spoilers but I won't post them here. I know who duels the first time and who goes home the first time. I also know who the final five are. And I liked all the acts except for the spikey haired lady and the first one off. And Tess' wasn't that good either, but I live 10 minutes away from her hometown and I shop at the mall their all the time.

Wouldn't you guys like to know my secrets.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I liked Tess actually. She had some funny stuff.

But I have to agree about Tere. She was horrible. Why was that woman ALWAYS crying? Shocked

I know, that's one reason I didn't like her. Way to emotional and she took everything so personally. She really needed therapy. And everytime she said stuff like right on or chachacha, I thought it took away from what energy she was trying to build up.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Well the first time she would say the right on chachacha bit it was funny, but three times later, I was thinking she was mental.

she wasnt funny to me but i think it would come down to dat raplhie and tess. tess was funny.

I actually thought Dave Mordel was the funniest on the whole show. I really enjoy that style of comedy and I think his writing and delivery are wonderful. But what's done is done, and he seems to have gotten a lot of recognition for even being on the show. So in essence I guess you could say that no one lost.
The Internet King
The Internet King

I though Dave Mordal was pretty funny too, but I think Ralphie was the second funniest next to Dat Phan. I am so excited for LCS 2! Very Happy
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phanaholic

yoink78 wrote:
I though Dave Mordal was pretty funny too, but I think Ralphie was the second funniest next to Dat Phan. I am so excited for LCS 2! Very Happy

I agree ,Yoink 78.
View user's profileFind all posts by Disco DelvechioSend private messageSend e-mail
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

My second pick would have been Dave as well. He was just naturally funny in my opinion.

bigPhan wrote:
I know some spoilers but I won't post them here. I know who duels the first time and who goes home the first time. I also know who the final five are. And I liked all the acts except for the spikey haired lady and the first one off. And Tess' wasn't that good either, but I live 10 minutes away from her hometown and I shop at the mall their all the time.

Wouldn't you guys like to know my secrets.

I'm not sure I'll be able to watch the show so I'm up for some spoilers Evil or Very Mad
Dat Phantastic!

Well, if you guys want them that bad, just pm me and I'll give them to you.
Dat Phantastic!

yea ill be shooting my film during this summer so go ahead and tell. me as well. :-p Cool

It's on tonight at 8 pm EST on NBC. I almost forgot until I saw a commercial during Conan last night.

ah another conan fan.