Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
website name
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

some of you may know i have a website www.charliecorporation.tk
i dont really like that name very much. i want a kind of fun name. please if anyone can go check out my site than tell me what my new website name should be, i would appreciate it VERY much.
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Fan

You could call it Charlie Don't Surf.
Dat Fan

Well nothing exciting is there, all the good stuff is "coming soon"...why don't you call it "Website coming soon"

it does even come up to me.

OK click here for spidey:

http://www.charliecorporation.tk/

and then after that everyone check out this website:

http://www.pointlesssites.com/

it's exciting

Leviathan Mist wrote:
Well nothing exciting is there, all the good stuff is "coming soon"...why don't you call it "Website coming soon"

note that i wanted a fun name. why? to attract people to my boring site Wink also it's a school friends site, not really appealing to people who dont know me personally. i've stopped working on it because im trying to get different hosting and I have school and a life. I cannot be working on it 24/7 to make it however you want. just the lay out took me 3 months to do. it was done in little pieces. 3 months is a lot of time to work on a site layout when there are better things to do. the site was made to express thoughts and have a piece of the web. hey, it's better than the people at friendpages.com and msn community and freewebs beginners who use a template and say they made the whole thing right?
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phantastic!

i still get nothin

spidey wrote:
i still get nothin

never said you would get anything in the first place.
Dat Phantastic!

it just say website doesnt exist i thought i would see a coming soon.

well isnt it strange that other people can see it and only you cant? doesn't something tell you that maybe the problem is on your side?
Dat Phantastic!

well damn son got an attitude about it. Cool

what the hell are you trying to do? If you couldnt see, I'm kinda pissed and short fused these last few days. Are you trying to push me? School has already drained most of my energy away and if you think dealing with education is hard, try ignorancy. Look, Listen, Read, Observe, Think, Learn
Dat Phantastic!

well soooooooorry. Im just trying to help you out since im a web programmer, but if my opinion is not needed due to temper then I wont help. Im sorry i wanted to help you if youre got a school fuse, and that doesnt work. I been there, school is a problem but everyone has that so dont push it on to me for trying to help you.

Gina rocks!

I sense a little tension in here. Let's all relax, shall we?

The person who needs to pick a name for the website is yourself who created, because it wouldn't be existing if you didn't take the time and dedication to make one, so why give the name credit to someone else?

It's like asking others to pick up the car you should buy or woman you marry.

both good episodes on seinfield lol.

spidey wrote:
well soooooooorry. Im just trying to help you out since im a web programmer, but if my opinion is not needed due to temper then I wont help. Im sorry i wanted to help you if youre got a school fuse, and that doesnt work. I been there, school is a problem but everyone has that so dont push it on to me for trying to help you.

im sorry too but you gotta see that it's extremely annoying when someone says something like that. It was like dealing with a total computer newbie. Or like the stupid kid who sits next to me in math class and cant do anything and ask me how to do it because he doesnt know how to use bedmas and wonders how come everyone understands. Im sorry, but once again, stress kills... Doctors should make a quick stress relief pill
website name