Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
enough to qualify her
Dat Phabulous

like I played very well
Caroline Wozniacki booked her place in the semi-finals of the WTA Finals with another thumping win, while Caroline Garcia staged a great comeback to keep her hopes alive.

Wozniacki began her campaign in the Red Group by dropping just two games against Elina Svitolina and was in similarly destructive form in a 6-0, 6-2 victory over the world No1, Simona Halep.
Garcia, whose stunning form this autumn catapulted her into the tournament at the last minute, lost her opening match to Halep and looked to be heading out when she trailed Svitolina 3-5 in the deciding set. But the Frenchwoman reeled off the final four games to win 6-7 (7), 6-3, 7-5 and secure a debut victory.
All three women have a chance of joining Wozniacki in the last four, with Halep in the marginally stronger position. Garcia must beat Wozniacki and hope Halep is defeated by Svitolina, while the Ukrainian needs a straight-sets win and for Garcia to loseHalep had looked in fine form in her win over Garcia but could not find her rhythm against Wozniacki, who raced through the first set in just 24 minutes. The second was more competitive but Halep struggled to contain both the brilliance of her opponent and her own negativity Bernie Parent Jersey and succumbed rather meekly.
Wozniacki told BT Sport: ��I felt like I played very well. Obviously she got frustrated and I felt like I was doing everything just a little bit better.
The defeat was a blow to Halep��s hopes of finishing the year ranked No1, and she told the WTA website: ��I think it was one of my bad days. I made too many mistakes and she didn��t miss.��
Svitolina and Garcia��s match lasted more than twice as long as the one that preceded it and was the second dramatic encounter between the pair this month. Garcia would not be in Singapore had she not saved a match point against Svitolina on her way to winning a second successive title at the China Open.
This was another topsy-turvy encounter, with Svitolina saving two set points in the opening tie-break. Garcia appeared to be in tears as she spoke to her father, who is her coach, at one change of ends but she recovered to win the second set. Svitolina then looked to have a decisive advantage but, as http://www.authenticbruinsproshop.com/authentic-72-frank-vatrano-jersey.html in Beijing, Garcia proved the stronger in the end.
The 24-year-old said: ��I��m very happy about the fight I showed on court. It was very difficult, a lot of emotion, some up and down, but at the end I could control myself better than she didBernard Tomic��s terrible 2017 continued with a first-round loss to French qualifier Pierre-Hugues Herbert at the Vienna Open. The French world No83 and Tomic played a match that never really hit any great heights before Herbert eventually prevailed 7-6 (7-4) 7-5.
Tomic��s performance was summed up by the bizarre choice �C while up 40-0 at 5-5 in the first set �C to throw an underarm serve. He quickly lost the point, with the set ending in a tiebreak. Tomic then took an early mini-break in the tiebreak before Herbert hit back to prevail 7-4Indicative of the 25-year-old Australians performances throughout the season �C in which his ranking has dropped over 100 places since the start of the year �C he was occasionally brilliant but more often than not erratic, serving up six double faults and just five aces.
He dropped his opening service game of the match before playing some huge forehands and drop shots full of guile to break back at 4-5 when Herbert was serving for the opening set.
Tomic took an early lead in the second set when he broke for a 2-1 lead and appeared in control until he served for the set at 5-4 and Herbert broke back before reeling off the next two games to close out the win.
In other men��s matches, top-seeded German Alexander Zverev was made to fight but eventually overcame Serbia��s Viktor Troicki 6-3 4-6 6-4, joining fellow German Phillipp Kohlschreiber in the second round after he upset American fifth seed John Isner 7-6 (8-6) 6-4.
Earlier, French veteran Gilles Simon beat Ernests Gulbis 6-3 6-3 and Richard Gasquet defeated Felicano Lopez 6-3 6-2.
In good news for Australian tennis, Ashleigh Barty snuck into the field for the Elite Trophy in China on the back of a superb season on the WTA http://www.officialfootballvikingstore.com/Nike-Tramaine-Brock-Jersey.html Tour �C and an injury to a rival. Barty began 2017 ranked world No271 after her return to the tour last season following a 20-month sabbatical and stint playing cricket in the Women��s Big Bash League with Brisbane Heat.
The 21-year-old��s breakout season has included a maiden WTA singles title in Kuala Lumpur and further finals in Birmingham and Wuhan. She toppled three world top 10 players �C including reigning French Open champion Jelena Ostapenko �C on her way to the Wuhan final.
Later this week she will team up with fellow Australian Casey Dellacqua as one of the world��s top eight doubles teams at the year-end WTA Finals in Singapore. And now she will head to the Chinese city of Zhuhai for the event beginning next week, which features players ranked nine to 19 in the WTA singles rankings.
Barty finished the season ranked 20th, however Britain��s Johanna Konta has pulled out of any tournaments for the rest of the season after suffering a foot injury. This means she will move up one spot in the rankings, enough to qualify her for the event.
Also playing there will be US Open champion Sloane Stephens and one-time Australian Open winner Angelique Kerber.
It comes after Barty leapfrogged Daria Gavrilova earlier this month to become the Australian No1.
The event in Zhuhai will take place just before the end of the season, but she will return in 2018 aiming for a tilt Bernie Parent Jersey at the Australian Open. Barty will begin that effort at the Brisbane International, having already been confirmed as one of that event��s star attractions

http://ontariocrimestoppers.ca/crimeforum/read.php?2,75013
http://www.sphynx-forum-ireland.com/t463381f2-American-s-picture-on-his-bedroom-wall-and-every.html#msg29038
http://www.vesip.org/alumni/forum/yaf_postsm72467_mode-in-Februaryjersey.aspx#post72467
http://serviceindustrydate.com/forum/topic/10929

yeti sale,
fjallraven kanken sale,
cheap hydro flask,
wholesale nba jerseys,
replica yeezy boost,
gymshark leggings sale,
morphe sale,
kenzo sale
chaco sale,
furla sale,
sale vivienne westwood,
radley london sale,
reef sandals sale,

www.cheapredbottomshoes.com
www.replicachristianlouboutin.pw
www.brazilianhumanhairweavesonsale.com
www.cheapalexandanijewelry.com
View user's profileFind all posts by lishuaichaoSend private messageVisit poster's website
enough to qualify her