Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
The Month
The Internet King
The Internet King

Does anybody know what month Dat's comedy central special will air?
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I don't even think Dat Knows the answer to this, but it will be announced when more information is available.

Renaissance Man

Ginamonster wrote:
I don't even think Dat Knows the answer to this, but it will be announced when more information is available.

It annoys me when people ask the same question over and over. People try me, then they try Dat.. or they try Dat and then me. I clearly post on the website the information that I have, which is usually better than Dat's information. I wish people would just look on the home page, or check out the news for answers to such simple questions!

-eddie

The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
Ginamonster wrote:

It annoys me when people ask the same question over and over. People try me, then they try Dat.. or they try Dat and then me. I clearly post on the website the information that I have, which is usually better than Dat's information. I wish people would just look on the home page, or check out the news for answers to such simple questions!

-eddie
lol sorry.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

lol most of US are here for the forum... i dont even look at the site anymore.. maybe ever week to see if eddie put up a new contest or w/e but nowadays i just type www.datphan.com/forum

Gina rocks!

You should be checking out the whole site and not just the forum...you could be missing something good.

TV: Comedy Central 1/2 hour Special airs Friday, January 30, 2003 at 10:30pm on Comedy Central
View user's profileFind all posts by aznangelchick88Send private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

aznangelchick88 wrote:
TV: Comedy Central 1/2 hour Special airs Friday, January 30, 2003 at 10:30pm on Comedy Central
Really! Wow! I've been looking all over for the air date! Thanks so much! I really appreciate that! Very Happy May I ask what was your source of information?
The Internet King
The Internet King

oh I just realized it is on the homepage of this website. Embarassed But thanks for pointing it out. I'm not always that great at noticing things like that. I might not have noticed it. So thanks for posting the info.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

yoink78 wrote:
oh I just realized it is on the homepage of this website. Embarassed But thanks for pointing it out. I'm not always that great at noticing things like that. I might not have noticed it. So thanks for posting the info.

I've done the same thing Yoink..I am usually just rushing over to the forum and don't always notice whats on the home page. Although, now that the picture of the day is there...I normally check that out before going to the forum.

Yeah, I love the picture of the day feature. It is very up to date and sometimes I even see more than one picture in a day.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Yeah I like the pic of the day too!