Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Do you think Dat Phan is the worlds funniest man?
Yes, I think Dat Phan is the worlds funniest man.
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
No, I don't think Dat Phan is the worlds funniest man I just think he is a hilarious comedian.
74%
 74%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 35

Dat Fan

senseiern wrote:
I think Dat will someday be a contender for funniest. He has only been in the pro circuit for a short time comparitively.
Sensei Ern

that is true, he does have a great chance to be number 1, but i'd say number 1 is Dave chappelle and all of his good stuff over phan.

"Look out crack, here i come"LOL

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I love Dave Chappelle. I wish he would lessen the frequency of sex jokes. He is more talented than to just drop to the lowest form of humor.

My favorite routine was when he played the white racist blind black man growing up in the South. It was hilarious, plus it showed how stupid racism can be.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phantastic!

chappelle is first in my heart too. then dat will be like close.

When Dat reveals all the new jokes he's been working on people will know he's one of the funniest out there. They'll not call him the funniest Asian comic but just the funniest comic.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

That is a good point. Most of the comics named are caucasian. I think Dat has a great opportunity to build a bridge of understanding by being himself and appealing to many races.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

a brown comic i like is russel peters. he is like the indian version of dat phan. he talks about his race and stuff too. one of the reasons i like him is because he grew up on the same town that i did and still am. Brampton, Ontario, Canada. He is very well know to people of brampton, went to high school with my friend, went to university with my teacher. i'll give you an example of his jokes.

remember that he's brown
One time I saw a white guy driving a taxi so i rolled down my window and yelled "HEY, YOU ARE TAKING OUR JOBS!"
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i voted no. though Dat is hilarious, and cleaver, i know alot of people who are just as or ever funnier than him. but he is still great

Dat Phan as world's funniest person?

Hell no.

are you a fan big phan? :-p

I am not a big fan as my name would suggest. I don't like his ethnic material, but his other stuff is good, I guess.

I am a member of so many cmedians forums.

just wondering

No need to worry. I be not a hater.

senseiern wrote:
I love Dave Chappelle. I wish he would lessen the frequency of sex jokes. He is more talented than to just drop to the lowest form of humor.

but his humor is rife with racism and whatnot. if a white man said the things about blacks he says about whites, he would be out of showbiz so fast. dave chappelle isn't that funny. he's just a racist clown.

as for good humor from an african american male, id go with bill cosby. dude is far more family friendly than chappelle, and he's more original too. cosby reminds me of what a father should be like, and one that every so often i wish i had in my own life.

I agree that Bill Cosby is a better comic. I didn't say Chapelle was the best, I just said I like his act and that I wished he could expand it beyond the low brow stuff.

Bobby Slayton is a white comic that I like and he is almost a white version of Chapelle.

Ever watch BET? The comics on there think we whities are all southern rednecks.

Ever hear a comic from New York talk about MidWesterners? They think we're all Nazis.

Most non-LA comedians think Californians are surfer dudes.
Do you think Dat Phan is the worlds funniest man?