tbabrggq

This form contains information on DLP, LCD Projection and other RPTV issues. Any information about a television device that requires a lamp and a ballast should be created here.

Moderator: Angel

fixyourdlpblog
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Color Wheel Replaced Try This!

Post by fixyourdlpblog » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:45 am

David
Submitted on 2009/02/06 at 7:07am

My understanding is that once the color wheel is replaced, more often than not, you need to reset the TV to factory settings, and go from there. I assume you have been to this web site:http://www.jangro.com/a/2006/07/24/samsung-dlp-replace-color-wheel/#idc-ctools , there’s a link within the forum portion of this site that has a link and instructions that will help reset the tv’s picture to look like new. There’s 12 pages or so to go thru, and I think it’s in the first half. To be clear, I have not replaced anything on my 5 year old Samsung DLP, but it is making the dreaded grinding noise…I’ll be doing some troubleshooting this week. Good luck

grayfox
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: New Color Wheel Replaced Try This!

Post by grayfox » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Hello :!: ,

I realize it might no longer be relevant because of the date of your post, but there is also an issue with a jumper. If any future visitor has a similar situation, I believe I just answered post that can help. Please use the forums search bar to look for the thread, It was some weeks ago, I will se if I can find it and quote it here. 8-)
ImageUnit Foxhound

KiaMeept

tbabrggq

Post by KiaMeept » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:47 am

Return to “DLP, LCD Projection, and other RPTV”