Moderator: Angel

fixyourdlpblog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Samsung hl-r4226w Pixels On The Screen?

Post by fixyourdlpblog » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:34 am

Brent
Submitted on 2009/02/09 at 1:53am

I have a samsung hl-r4226w, bought in August 06. Just replaced first bulb. Now I am having another problem. Sometimes the picture gets pixels all over the screen or half the screen . The problem comes and goes. It clears up if I tap on the bottom of TV or tilt it. Please advise. Thanks, bought in August 06. Just replaced first bulb. Now I am having another problem. Sometimes the picture gets pixels all over the screen or half the screen . The problem comes and goes. It clears up if I tap on the bottom of TV or tilt it. Please advise. Thanks

grayfox
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Samsung hl-r4226w Pixels On The Screen?

Post by grayfox » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Hello :!: ,

I see that no one answered your post, I apologize on behalf of our community. I realize it might no longer be relevant, but if any future visitor has a similar question, I believe I just answered post that can help. Please use the forums search bar to look for the thread, It was some weeks ago, I will se if I can find it and quote it here. 8-)
ImageUnit Foxhound

Martininjub
Self-Proclaimed Guru
Self-Proclaimed Guru

iphone 11 pro max t mobile down payment

Post by Martininjub » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:16 am

how to trace an unknown caller on iphone
telstra mobile plans phones
when was the first telephone introduced
broadband phone deals comparison
cute phone cases for iphone 11 pro
iphone 7 plus blue leather wallet case
erie county rath building phone number
download wallpaper for iphone 11 pro
joker iphone xr wallpaper 2019
my iphone can not connect to itunes store

440 trust 919

gaddi de phonearena iphone not showing up on pc wifi iphone x ghost touch broken screen ontario phone plans with unlimited data teulon phone directory how do i mirror my iphone to my hisense smart tv apple iphone 6 gold 32gb price in sri lanka iphone 8 does not connect to wifi automatically preço iphone 8 plus 64gb eua ee phone shop pay as you go
407 caller 315

new iphone setup stuck on icloud drive phone to hdmi lead transfer music from old phone to new iphone can you find a cell phone location by number aldi store phone numbers brisbane can you buy iphone 8 at apple store wakg phone number 20892f7
716 revers 387

Return to “Akai DLP Discussion”