Moderator: Angel

fixyourdlpblog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Samsung HLR5067W DLP Fan Issue?

Post by fixyourdlpblog » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:01 am

sdemjsully
Submitted on 2009/02/28 at 10:07am

Have a Samsung HLR5067W DLP…3 yrs old. A constant, low humming noise is emanating from the TV, but there don’t appear to be any other problems. TV does not turn off, none of the lights (Lamp, etc) on the front of the console flash when the TV is on, and there are no color distortions/problems.

Any ideas/thoughts? Thinking it’s a fan issue…not colorwheel, since I don’t have any color problems, an the TV does not turn off.

Thanks- also, if it IS the fan, think some lubricant will do the trick, or would it need to be replaced? If so, can I do that on my own?

grayfox
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Samsung HLR5067W DLP Fan Issue?

Post by grayfox » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Hello :!: ,

I see that no one answered your post, I apologize on behalf of our community. I realize it might no longer be relevant, but if any future visitor has a similar question, I believe I just answered post that can help. Please use the forums search bar to look for the thread, It was some weeks ago, I will se if I can find it and quote it here. 8-)
ImageUnit Foxhound

Martininjub
Self-Proclaimed Guru
Self-Proclaimed Guru

can you charge an iphone xs with an apple watch charger

Post by Martininjub » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:43 am

iphone 6s plus unlocked ebay new
iphone rehberi androide aktarma 2019
top selling smartphone 2018 in india
neil mitchell phone number
draycott phone number
iphone won't enter recovery mode
how to reset an iphone 6 plus without passcode
iphone 7 screen replacement cost apple uk
hdfc customer care delhi phone number
transfer apple health data to new iphone

234 area 973

bullying helplines phone numbers asb customer service phone number telephone number report bt broadband fault zogics phone number cheap phones with wifi calling phone rear camera iphone wtyf phone viber app how do you set up mailbox on iphone 11 capital one venture rewards card phone number
609 area 922

how to retrieve copy and paste history iphone find my samsung phone lost using imei number tctc phone iphone 7 plus and 8 plus phone case my touch screen wont work on my iphone 8 iphone xr screen went black and won't come back on switching from android to iphone things to know 3f982e2
931 rating 315

Return to “Akai DLP Discussion”