remove phone fusion voicemail

Moderator: Angel

fixyourdlpblog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cheap Air Cool Fix

Post by fixyourdlpblog » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:12 pm

At 2009.01.16 18:37, Gene said:

Joy, Joy. Today I went to radio shack and purchased a 115 volt fan. I used tie wraps to secure it to the back of my TV. Problem solved. There are two fans built in. One that cools the lamp, and one that cools the power pack. the small fan is just not big enough keep it cool. I have a remote swith (as seen on TV) Pluged into a power strip to operate the fan. Four hours of operatiin later, it is working.
The downside is a barely audible fan noise. From now on I will install an aux. fan from the get go. Heat has always been a problem in electronices. The fan is a cheap and easy fix, in my opinion. Samsung needs to own up to the porblem and fixe it.

fixyourdlpblog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cheap Air Cool Fix

Post by fixyourdlpblog » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:25 pm

At 2009.01.23 17:53, Gene said:

Well the fan solution was short lived, four days. It is back to doing the same thing. Today I bought a Sony LCD. Samsung ignored 22 email messages. I think now, complaint email goes into a junk mail file. Over 1300 dollars for junk. Samsung has a serious overheating problem and care nothing about you being stuck with their junk.

FarmerBob

Post by FarmerBob » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:36 pm

What model do you have?

I have been concerned about dust. I see that the Samsung's have no filters and all the "wellness" guides talk about keeping your filters clean. Everything that moves air has filters. A clog it up to have to have it fixed sooner feature? I'm thinking of attaching loose weaver fish tank filters as you have the fan . . . .

As the need for good air flow is necessary, are filters?

ovadoggvo
Master Technician
Master Technician

Post by ovadoggvo » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:37 am

Farmerbob,
Some good information about maintaining your TV and extending your lamp life is available here:
http://www.fixyourdlp.com/blog/2007/04/ ... ive-guide/

Martininjub
Self-Proclaimed Guru
Self-Proclaimed Guru

remove phone fusion voicemail

Post by Martininjub » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:44 pm

butler al phone book
phone hang up sound
yext phone number
why doesn't my iphone let me turn on my wifi
is samsung galaxy j7 pro a good phone
why is internet slow on my laptop but not my phone
can you get find my iphone on mac
temuka phone numbers
bavaria phonebook
how to find out iphone model number

718 phone 899

augusta mall phone repair how to dial a cell phone number in india from usa nvidia tech support telephone number phone screen blinking white feng shui phone color iphone 6s apple store philippines call phone from pc free online iphone 6s and 6 plus same size tatu phone number how to change yahoo email password on cell phone
716 revers 387

why my iphone gps not working mcas miramar cbq phone number verizon no contract cell phone plans walmart iphone 6 plus price in uae used phone that cost r1500 kssn phone number best cell phone carrier deals now 1b7d8b2
804 rating 282

Return to “Akai DLP Discussion”